Our cutting mats are intended to be used with the Silhouette CAMEO & Portrait. These mats features a strong tack that doesn't tear thin papers but will last a long time.
We now have a CAMEO light tack mat available in the 12 in x 12 in size. The light hold cutting mat is designed to hold more delicate materials that require a lighter adhesive. It’s ideal for cutting thinner materials including copy paper.
Also available cutting mat for stamp material (specifically designed for use with Silhouette stamp material) to create customized stamps with your Silhouette. Mat size 6 in. x 7.5 in.
NEW PIXSCAN CUTTING MATS ARE HERE:
Use the PixScan mat with your Silhouette electronic cutting tool and Silhouette Studio® software to cut precisely around a printed design or when you need to position cut lines in a specific location on your material.
- Turning hand drawn sketches and lettering into cut jobs
- Digitizing fabric patterns
- Adding custom-cut borders and frames to professionally printed invitations
- Replicating a pattern at its original size
- Saving material and time using the “nesting” feature in Silhouette Studio®
- Digitizing your stamp collection into corresponding cut files
- Incorporating any printed image or pattern into your custom craft projects
- Turning photos and magazine clippings into cut or sketch files
- Saving any scanned or photographed image into your personal digital library